Wednesday, November 12, 2008

90210-Episode 9 Summary


Is That All You Got, Kansas?

Much like the state of Kansas itself, a particularly boring episode greets us this week. No booze, no drugs, nothing.
Adrianna continues her unforgivable romance with Navid, Naomi plots and executes a devious plan to out Ethan and Annie. And speaking of Annie, she again fails miserably at acting in a particularly bad scene. I am starting to warm up to Naomi. Maybe it wasn't such a stretch that the entire cast suddenly wanted to befriend her. I want to be her friend now, too. I especially appreciate her calling Annie "Kansas". Love it.
The one good thing from this episode is the apparent firing of Mr. Matthews. His suspension somehow turned permanent, and he's off to find himself. He should come to my house-I'll tell him who he is.
Yep, that's all I got this week, Kansas. If 90210 won't try, I won't, either.
Although next week brings the return of the once heavily-hyped lacrosse team. That should be a doozy.

2 comments:

George said...

Agreed. A complete dud. The only thing I found amusing was Matthews' hair. Apparently, his leave of absence caused uncontrollable and disheveled hair.

Lob said...

Oh, yeah. I love that. Whenever someone gets fired, or is going through a divorce or some other hardship, their hair is all messed up, and their shirts untucked. I wouldn't have realized the character was in despair without the untucked shirt.